Durham, North Carolina
Fort Morgan, Colorado
East Valley Phoenix Metro, Arizona
Fort Worth, Texas
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
San Antonio, Texas
Raleigh, North Carolina
- A Bachelor's and Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders, or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Possess or eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow (CFY).
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Iowa.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR card.
- Mandatory adult and child abuse certification required.