Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of NEW ENGLAND
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England is a 179-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in joining an already established practice and growing within the community. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Consulting role
- Average of 20 patient caseload
- No call
- Work with 3 other PM&R Physicians already on staff
- Excellent Internal Medicine Support
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - WOBURN, MASSACHUSETTS
Located just 9 miles north of Boston, Woburn was founded in 1640 and now has a population of 40,000. Steeped in history, Woburn is home to many historical sites of early America and many of these are still standing today and are open to the public. Downtown Woburn is home to many shops, restaurants, bars, and also boasts many kid friend activities. With its proximity of Boston, Woburn also provides all the attractions of the big city without having to live within the hustle and bustle of Boston proper.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support