Location: Hickory, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Excellent opportunity to join an established practice in Hickory, North Carolina. FryeCare Physician Network is seeking an experienced Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join our team. Our clinics are located right in Hickory, NC which was just voted one of the best places to live!
- Hospital Employed (Frye Regional Medical Center)
- Outpatient only
- Average 20-25 patients per day
- Flexible schedules
- Athena EMR
- Join an established Clinic with mentorship available
- Take over an established patient panel - busy from day one
Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary
- CME allowance $1500 per year
- Sign-on bonus $ 20,000
- Medical debt assistance up to $5000 per year
- Relocation allowance $10,000
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte and Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition and promise.