Location: Sylva, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Harris Regional Hospital is searching for an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an employed practice in Sylva, NC- 50 mi from Asheville, NC .
Cardiology APP experience is required.
About the Position:
- Join an established practice
- Work in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Ideal schedule: rounding in the hospital in AM and see clinic patients in the afternoon
- Serve a regional population of 100,000 people in western North Carolina
- Outpatient practice is conveniently located IN the hospital
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital: Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility located in Sylva, NC. With a long-standing reputation for excellent care, this fully-accredited hospital has been providing care to western North Carolina residents since 1929. Harris offers five major service lines, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women's care, and emergency medicine, as well as many other areas of subspecialty care.
About the Community: Located in western North Carolina, picturesque Sylva offers local restaurants, stores, & breweries with convenient access to Asheville & the Great Smoky Mountains. The landscape is highlighted by waterfalls, rocky peaks and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, providing opportunities for whitewater rafting, hiking, and biking throughout the region. Both Asheville, NC, and Gatlinburg, TN, are just 50 mi and Knoxville, TN, is 110 mi from Sylva.